“Join Cost Plus World Market on Sunday, December 7th for our “#DoTheDownton” Tea Party (pinky up)!
To celebrate our partnership with Downton Abbey we are having a Tea Party and invite all of you to join us. All you have to do is host your very own tea party and share with us how you “Do the Downton” for a chance win great prizes.
Here’s how to “Do The Downton”:
- Host a “Do The Downton” tea party (this can be with friends, family, or just enjoy some tea alone) using your favorite tea cup and tea selection
- Upload a photo on any of your social channels (Facebook, Twitter or Instagram) with your “Do The Downton” tea party pose (pinky up)
- Include the phrase “#DoTheDownton with @WorldMarket” in the photo description
- We’ll be giving away 30 prizes throughout the day.
- Prizes include: (30) $50 World Market gift cards, Exclusive Downton Abbey Tote Bag and Exclusive Downton Abbey Tea Mugs
- Contest runs 12/7/14 only
PLUS!!! We are having a Social Media Party too!
Now for the REAL fun. On Sunday, December 7th, Cost Plus World Market & Kimberly Sneed of anightowlblog.com are hosting a #DoTheDownton Virtual Tea Party! The tea party is an ALL DAY Social Media Event, taking place on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!
Here’s the breakdown:” Click for all the Details and to RSVP for a chance to win Great Prizes!
Watch, Catch Up, Revisit and or Binge Watch any or all Four Seasons of Downton Abbey on Verizon FiOS TV.
Downton Abbey Entire Series and or single episodes available for purchase on Verizon FiOS TV, Smartphone or Tablet.
Sign into your Verizon FiOS Account whether online or on a mobile device.
Browse /Search under “BUY Shows”.
Purchase a single Episode of Downton Abbey or Full Seasons.
Katie Shea Design’s #DoTheDownton Tea Party Image shot with a Verizon Droid Turbo smartphone provided by Verizon #VZWBuzz
Disclosure: **I am a member of both #LifeOnFiOS and #VZWBuzz Ambassador Teams– selected teams of influencers for Verizon FiOS and Verizon Wireless who love the FiOS and Wireless service. Compensation was provided and opinions are, as always my own.
World Market provided product for Katie Shea Design’s Photo Shoot and Virtual Tea Party.